Sumatra, Indonesia: The Land of Demand
Sumatra’s massive gas reserves, low production costs, high gas demand, and high prices received posit it as a veritable cash cow for a company which pairs the requisite expertise with the ideal assets.
Bow Energy is this company.
- Indonesia Natural Gas Reserves
- 101 TSCF of proven conventional reserves
- 42.84 TSCF of conventional potential reserves
- 574 TSCF of non-conventional Shale reserves
- 453 TSCF of Coal Bed Methane reserves
- From 2011 to 2016, conventional natural gas reserves have decreased from 153 TSCF to 144 TSCF
- Indonesian oil reserves are estimated at 8 Billion Barrels
- Current production is 800,000 bopd, and without discovery of new reserves, oil reserves will deplete within 27 years
- Updated data on Sumatra forthcoming