Bow Energy Ltd is an Oil & Gas Exploration and Development company situated in the prolific Indonesian Sumatra basin, where it has interests in 5 Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) and 1 Joint Study Agreement (JSA).
- Sumatra basin is one of the most prolific hydrocarbon basins in SE Asia
- High domestic natural gas prices, averaging $8/Mcf
- Extensive infrastructure in place to meet increasing domestic & international demand
- Bow has major land position
- 948,029 net acres
- Operator of 3 conventional PSCs and one non-conventional PSC
- One non-operated PSC and one Joint Study Agreement